Monday, June 29, 2020

Quarantine Horror Story



This happened with me in the months of march during the outgoing lockdown in the whole world due to corona virus, hope you all are safe out there.

This is a true story which still give me chills and goosebumps. Let me give a little description of the place I live. I live in Delhi cantonment, Delhi is a very busy crowded city but Delhi cantonment is otherwise very calm and less crowded, it also has a big forest covering it’s most of the areas. when I was 18, my two cousins let name Lalit and Mohit came for a stay at my home. You know due to this lockdown people have nothing to do.so, we got pretty bored after a day. Them we three decided to sneak into a haunted house by the end of the block. It was old some how very broken house, front of the house was covered with long wavy grass and the back was covered with woods. The locals said they have heard voices there of some lady, and no tenant stayed there longer than a week. The house stayed vacant from 2decades. All three of us entered the house from the main metal gate. After passing the lawn.  Mohit said he will be waiting there so, if someone come, he will provide us cover. We two entered house by a broken window. the most of the inner parts of the house devasted by nature. We brought two flash lights from our house, after turning them on. I saw the house have creaky wooden flooring, we explored the lower section of the house nothing as such found, the we thought to take a peek at the upper section. when we came down the hallway. the stair case leading upper section was broken and fell to the basement section. as it was wooden kind off interior it was not a big deal for a house this old, while standing there I heard a noise like some thing rubbing back and forth on the floor. I asked Lalit did you hear that. he said yes, the noise was coming beneath us. He told me to take a look. there was a hole in the floor where was basement section can be seen. it was pure dark and so source of illumination was there. so I put my head down and move the flashlight from where the noise was coming. then I saw that which I was not expecting at all. there was an old woman sitting on the rocking chair, which was making that sound. she was all white and pale including her cloths and have wrinkly skin like she was 90+. she stared at me and said “AA GAYE BETA?” (have you come back son?). this was the movement where I thought my heart was skipping some beats, I dropped my flash light there. when I put my head out seeing Lalit’s face it was sure he heard her voice for sure. we flew out there as fast as possible Mohit joined us knowing nothing . after we got at our house I explained them what I saw. Lalit confirmed that he also heard the voice . I was wondering what that women were doing in the basement and how he went there without no staircase. I told my mom about that and then she dropped the other bomb on us. she told us a little back story of the house. she told us that the locals say that in that house a mom and son was living 30 years back. the son was a soldier in the army. One day he left and got killed in a anti-terrorist operation. Her mom didn’t believe when people informed her about her son. And she kept waiting for her son. Two weeks after neighbors found her body on a rocking chair. since then the house is vacant after some tenants. so, seems I saw the spirit of a lady waiting for her son. I still remember the smile she gave me like I ‘am her son. That moment still gives me nightmares and I sometimes woke up middle at night having a dream like I’ am stuck in that house



follow me on

A Guide to Using Social Media Logos in Advertising | Quality Logo ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inhuman glowing eyes

  This all started on the 1 st anniversary of my brother’s suicide. Me and my family sat at the kitchen table, having the dinner my mom mad...